Friday, December 18, 2009

Five is enough



My friends keep bugging me to post my list of Top 10 albums of the decade ... so without further ado, here it is:

1. The Knife, Silent Shout
2. Radiohead, In Rainbows
3. System of A Down, Mezmerize
4. Franz Ferdinand, Franz Ferdinand
5. The Hives, Veni Vidi Vicious

OK, so there's only five albums on my list. What gives? When it comes to compiling faves, the first five are always the easiest ... and I can't be bothered to figure out the next five. Actually, I did ... then deleted 'em. Sleater-Kinney was there. So was Girl Talk and Basement Jaxx, though I might want to replace one of them with Daft Punk. And what about Federico Aubele? Yeah Yeah Yeahs? Jens Lekman? Hot Hot Heat? M.I.A.? White Stripes? Muse? Cadence Weapon? Sigh. Why don't I get back to you in another five years ...

No comments:

Post a Comment